Find out more about the Hushfelt Resilient Layer used in Hush Acoustic Flooring, Sound Insulation, Sound Control, and Sound Reduction products.
- Hushfelt is the unique acoustic impact layer used in all HUSH products.
- Hushfelt meets the requirements of UK Building Regulations 80-140kgs/m³ density.
- Hushfelt provides excellent impact performance and eliminates the initial ‘bounce’ associated with certain foam materials.
- Hushfelt is unaffected by heating pipes or sealed elements and will not harden or deteriorate as do some foam products, which can also be prone to compression set.
- Hushfelt is manufactured from recycled fibres to a special formulation which is needle punched to make it ideal for long term use in acoustic floor situations.
- Hushfelt is an environmentally friendly rot proof polypropylene layer of 10mm nominal thickness. It is pleasant to handle and requires no precautions against skin or respiratory irritation.