Hush (UK) Limited recognises the need for responsibility to customers, suppliers and staff in the quest for sustainable development with an aim to improve the environmental impact from its activities.
Achievement will be by:
- Meeting or improving upon relevant regulatory, legislative and environmental codes of practice.
- Considering environmental effect during decision-making processes.
- Developing relationships with suppliers and customers to promote a responsible attitude towards the environment.
- Staff education to enable activities to be carried out in an environmentally friendly manner.
- Purchasing timber and sheet materials only from recognised and certificated sustainable sources.
- The use of recycled fibres in soft coverings and resilient layers.
- Promote recycling of waste and the re-use of packaging materials.
- Co-operation within the community, HM government and any regulatory body or interested party with the shared vision of being a good and trusted neighbour.
The Company is actively committed through new initiatives with organisations such as the Department of Trade and Industry to develop innovative recycled materials for use within our manufacturing base.